What is Clinical Pilates?
Developed by physiotherapists based on the work of Joseph Pilates. Clinical Pilates incorporates smooth, controlled floor exercises as well as using specialised equipment.
Research has found deep abdominal strength and muscle efficiency to be key factors in spinal function and athletic performance combined with breathing control. Clinical Pilates addresses these components. Pilates is ideal for improving overall well-being, injury rehabilitation and prevention, and is suited to augment gym or sports fitness programmes, it takes time and commitment.
- Classes Run by Physiotherapists/Trained Pilates Instructors
- Maximum 12 per class
- Run in the myphysio pilates studio
- Pre-assessment available on request
- Click here for Pilates Class Times
Pilates Studio/Gym Membership
- Appointment based – only one-two in the studio at one time
- Physiotherapist sets and manages programme
- Low resistance
- Toning and stabilising
- Health and well-being, prevention and rehabilitation
- Pricing in line with other gym memberships
- Packages can be tailored
- Contact us for more details